Yesterday, I went to Nikon's 10 years Anniversary Celebration Exhibition in Mid Valley. The thing that captured my attention is this semi-pro camera, COOLPIX L120. Oh No! I must admit that this camera is so cute. Haha Well, the reason why this camera is so irresistible is not because its design is cute, but of course the camera's features itself.
It comes with 12 times zoom, 3 inches LCD screen and 14.1 megapixels. This item will be inserted in my dream list ! Haha But, I need to saving up for this camera yet my convocation is on this coming May.
Basically, I went to this exhibition for the sake to accompanied my cousins as they were eagerly interested to own a DSLR. They want to survey the latest Nikon DSLR model and of course meet with their budget. I guess, they have listed all their favorite models. I donno whether the D3100 model which is suggested by the handsome boy at the booth meet their requirement.
Okay, for me, I don't want a DSLR because obviously the price is out of my budget for the time being. Please! I want this camera :)

Source from : www.nikonusa.com
beb, u are so true!
ReplyDeletethat semi-pro cam,i want it too!
yes !
ReplyDeletesemi-pro camera is just enough for us.. hehe
:)
saya ni, kamera biasa pun takda. hehe
ReplyDelete2nd hand la..
ReplyDeletecepat la beli...then pggil aku jd model ko ek..haha
ReplyDelete