Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Everything happens with a reason

I was too lazy to get myself ready as my fingers were still working on the keyboard. I am totally agreed that process of selecting and filtering data is not easy. It might be among the toughest phase at all. Sigh. It took me quite some time to do several procedures in data pre-processing stage. Oh! I need extra in everything. Energy, time, delicious food! Ahem.

At the moment I glanced my watch, it was almost 2PM and yet I remember few things I need to do today. Since the last few days, I had survey where is the nearest center to refer as I've lost my phone. It was quite near to the uni but apparently I have never been to that area. That's the reason why I keep on delaying to visit the center.

So, I start with paying bills at the bank and proceed to searching the center. Obviously, I've lost my way although I keep on referring to the google maps while driving. Haha

I passed the same road about two or three times and I kept on making u-turn. Apparently, I should go straight instead of making u-turn at the same place. Haha Funny me. It costs me 30 minutes to discover several main landmarks in Kajang town. Now I can tell where is Balai Polis Kajang, Hospital Kajang, KPJ Kajang and even Stadium Kajang.

Yes, I've lost my track but the best part of it was I learnt a bit about Kajang town and surprisingly I saw a familiar car. Well, I tend to memorize plat number easily. So, u guys better be extra nice with me while driving. LOL

It was dad relatives's car and I am pretty sure about it. I even saw the big stroller at the passenger sit. Haha! Quickly I called my dad to informed it.

Alhamdullilah. Even I sesat pusing bandar kajang tu, I sampai juga ke destinasi. It was 4.45PM. Masyallah. Walaupun keluar lewat from uni, I sempat pay my bills. Walaupun sesat, rupanya I bertembung dengan kereta relative. Walaupun sesat, I sempat retrieve my old sim kad. Alhamdullilah. I am very happy!

Things may look small and tiny but once you think the significance of them, then you'll  realize how big they are.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment