I always wanted to update my blog regularly but most of the time I just left this blog dusty. Sometimes, I do blog hopping and there are several blogs which really inspired me. Most of them are just a simple person who share their madness, excitement, melancholic feels and other random topics which I found interesting. They come from variety backgrounds. Some of them are a student like me, a full time mother or housewife, a dedicated career person. Duhh.. I wish I could inspired people around me too.
At first, the purpose of having this blog is for me to write such feelings so that I could browse them back in future. I wish I still write any random post here but the fact that I am too lazy nowadays is the reason of the ignorance of this blog. How sad isn't it?
Definitely, I promise that I will update this blog regularly.
Nahhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment