Wednesday, September 4, 2013

You are annoying

Sorry for felling this way but you are really annoying me. You always interrupt in between the conversation which irritate me.

I still remember the moment I request a permission to have a copy of your chapter 2 and  chapter 3. That face reaction is still fresh in my mind. You don't even response to my request either. I know it might sounded wrong for me to ask your work but we are totally differ in research field. You are doing 'A' thing while I am doing 'Z' thing.

Obviously we are differ. You are doing art thingy while I'm doing science thingy. My intention is only to make sure that I follow the right template and format.

That is such annoying! That face reaction is still trigger me. Seriously I have turn out this way.

I learn an important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment