Monday, April 9, 2012

kenduri in a row

Surprisingly, starting from this coming week till the 1st week of June, I'm fully occupied with the wedding invitation. Insyallah, I'm looking forward to attend it all. Insyallah. For those multiple invitations on the same day, obviously I need to decide which one to go since they are like north-south-east-west coverage! Ahakss ;-p

15th Apr 2012 - Elina's at Cheras
21st Apr 2012 - Hawa's at Tanjung Malim
28th Apr 2012 - Atod's at Sitiawan

12th May 2012 - Izza's at Slim River
19th May 2012 - Yati's at Slim River
26th May 2012 - Izan's at Bachok
26th May 2012 - Shikin's at Slim River
26th May 2012 - Shaz's at Batu Pahat

2nd June 2012 - Mirah's at Pasir Mas

And the big question? When is your's? Ya, you. Whom are reading this entry! Haha
Happy one week break!
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment