Received a sms from a roomate. She told that her application is success as she received the official email from both respective parties. Woah! I am so excited for her but at the same time I am worry. Worry about many things. Have they receive my application? Have they process my form? Have they reviewed my form? Where is my form either? Woot! I am worried. Obviously!
As a measure to reduce my worry level, I am taking a step forward. I dialled the number, well I got the number from the offer letter which I've already save it inside my phone. There are 3 direct lines mention in the offer letter. It was based on luck and I tried the 3rd number randomly.
As I spoke to the lady on the phone, I was trying my best to hide my shaking voice. Well, I just hate to speak through phone on any crucial matter. That is just me! Haha But, I have no choice and I need to call for the sake to get at least a tiny update from the department. That is my last tiny wish.
After a conversation which took around 3 minutes for me to introduced myself, to explained the problem that I faced and to asked the status of the form, I decided to ask to whom am I speaking with. Obviously, this is the first question to be asked before starting off the conversation. Apparently, I asked it on the end of it!
Surprise! Surprise!
I was talking to the director of the department. WOOOT! Luckily I only realized it after I told the long story from A to Z. Dush ! She was a warm and friendly person, but the truth that you noticed that you are talking to the head of the department and you are telling such many things to her was extremely awkward!
Okay, I tried to control my voice at the moment of it. Haha Apparently I was a bit satisfied since I have talked to her about my problem and she told to take an appropriate measure towards it. It really comfort me although I was freaking out to the fact that I was speaking to the director. Haha
How could they put the director's number on the letter???. The moral I learned is whichever any direct line you call, you should first find out who is the person on the line. It is a damn good lesson for me either.
I guess, that is the reason for me to smile today.
No comments:
Post a Comment