Wednesday, February 20, 2013

hello penang

Assalamualaikum


Among the reasons why I always find Penang as an ideal place for a short vacation destination are as follow:

*seriously i write in this tone?!


The ultimate Penang Bridge. I wonder why I still found this as a beautiful structure since I could remember when. This giant structure with its huge concrete line never fails to impress me whenever I pass through this bridge. I always fall in love with it!

Oh! You are beautiful. I'm serious.


Next would be the historic buildings which are scattered around Georgetown. If I'm not mistaken, this town is awarded as one of world heritage. I should google it back for the right information then. But apparently those historic buildings are just stunning. I may not have any architecture background or any sort of artistic/ art to value them all. I just use my own natural taste to value it. Is it accepted?

Please just accept it.


This is another building which I managed to capture on the way back. Look historic or maybe it is a new building  I am not sure any of them either. Hewhewhew


FOOD!

It is undoubtedly irresistible. See those variety option they offer you for the famous penang pasembor. This picture was taken at one of stall which we stopped by  to taste the original penang pasembor. It was quite expensive but nothing can beat its deliciousness. 


The ready pasembor for us. Now, I started to crave for it. Anyone could please bring this dish for me or else willing to bring me straight away to penang? ;-p


Ahhh! another reason for the joy and excitement in Penang. Haha Those colorful jeruk offer variety taste and I declared myself as addicted to them. Yes, I can control myself but seeing them in colorful texture, I couldn't help myself to imagine its tastiness. Haha


Lets continue the list and the next place goes for the sea breeze. Hehe I prefer any kind of holiday at any beaches or any destination which offers this kind of view. Oh! I love the combination of blue skies and the ocean as it give such calmness effect. Subhanallah!


The ferry ride! Despite enjoy driving on the world 3rd longest bridge on the world, the feeling riding on ferry is just awesome. I couldn't describe it with words. My dad never disappointing us when we request to experience this again.


The ferry ride bring such melancholic feeling since we used to travel by it since my childhood time. I love you dad!

My satisfied face. I love you Penang. Oh obviously I just love any holiday vacation. This is my third entry of the day. I don't have any idea why am I so eager to write many things today. A summed up or a total comeback for me here. Maybe.

LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment