Thursday, February 21, 2013

she is someone special

Perhaps, she is someone special to me. Deep in my heart, I can fell her courage and her outstanding personality. I dunno why because I just known her for less than a month. We just met 4 times, but she gave deep impact to me through out our light discussion and friendly conversations.

Subhanallah

I wish I could do a lot more with her but Allah is the greatest planner after all. I miss her.

I accidently met her at the book fair 2 months ago but I decided not to say "Hi" to her. Surprisingly, on the next day, she added me in the L social networking and there comes the chance where I can say "Hi" to her in a formal way. I am so happy, as I can keep in touch with her after this.

And till now, I still wonder how could someone you just know for a short time period could give a big impact to your life.

Life is simply beautiful in random ways.

;')

No comments:

Post a Comment