Saturday, March 3, 2012

3rd week report

Asslamualaikum. I am writing back. Yeah, feel really excited to jog down something here for the sake of reference in future. Well, there goes my 3rd weeks here in uni. It was good overall and I started to enjoy each moments here. I have to make myself enjoy and feel comfortable, indeed in this place since I have another 1 year to spend here. Kinda a self-motivation for me! ;-p

So, classes going well. I've already set what subjects to be enrolled in this semester. The priority for me goes to the subjects which are only offer in the 2nd semester. Obviously I have to take IP and CV subject and OOP as well. Another 2 subjects are Research Method and AI for elective course.

A surprise for this week was, only 3 people enrolled in IPCV class and it was freaking me out. Haha Seems like most of students are not interested in this course. Uhuk ! But at least I can breath out since got another 2 person enrolled in this subject. Imagine if only me myself in this class. GULP..

As a token of appreciation (cewah), three of us received this book. Its kinda motivating me for studying well in this class. Keh Keh...

Its free and wow ! feels double excited although the subject is critically hard
-___-

OOP class. 7 students in the class. Should I say hoorey or what? :D
At least, greater number than IPCV class

View from my room. Nice parking lots. Haha See my bike there LOL

And this is my working space for this semester. Yehaa..

Overall, the 3rd week goes well and I managed to know few people at my floor. Most of them are from FEP and FEdu. It's good to mingle around with people from different area with me and I'll have the chance to discover different views! I am the alien on the floor! Haha

I really hope to stay emotionally stable and healthy, insyallah. Ya Allah please give me patience and guide me through this journey. Ya Allah, please allow me to improve myself and discover part of your wide knowledge. Amin Amin Ya Rabb

No comments:

Post a Comment