Tuesday, March 6, 2012

random snap

These photos were randomly snap using my galaxy phone. All of them look nice! From my prespective of view la kan...Haha Some of them are my favourite place. I'm talking like an ambassador for Malaysia tourism board. Hehe !

Okay let us begin with the story behind of these pictures. Well, I'm not going to talk about the historical or aesthetic values. What are you trying to say nabilah! LOL Well, Im going to share the story about these places which related to me and of course, from my point of view. Hehe !

Here goes the first picture. Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad, Dataran Merdeka. Well, I always wish to take a photo like a tourist here. But the problem where to park the vehicle is always trigger me. LOL Seems like people who come there are travelling by bus. See, many buses were nicely park besides the main road.

Nice view, it shows KL from its good old time. Kinda the mixture of old classic building and new sophisticated buildings. Stunning view and a must-to visit place. Oh ya, previously I worked there. You can see the gold "luxury" building next to HSBC tower. Ya! I worked there. It was 3 months ago. Hehe I managed to took photo here after almost a year worked there. Haha

This second picture is not related to the tourism board but it is related to my previous student life back in year 2009! Haha Basically, it is my hostel. Ya, I know, big building. I stayed in 5th floor. The amazing thing about my room was I can see directly my supervisor's room. Hehe So, I can see where she park her car and I can directly sms her, to come to her room. Well, to report my FYP progress, as usual. How I miss those days! Hehe

3rd picture is my favourite view in my uni. The engineering complex. I still remember those days where khairiyah, akma and me enjoyed watching that dark-blue jacket! Haha
Okay, admit it. I miss you guys.

Okay, continue to the tourism board part. Masjid Sultan Salehuddin Abdul Aziz Shah. Another must to visit place in Shah Alam.

Finally, KLCC Petronas Tower. I took this picture while on my way to taking IELTS examination back in Nov 2011. Surprisingly, this picture is good. Well, I can say the best among others. Haha
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment