Wednesday, March 28, 2012

random snap #2





A teenage boy is trying his best to sketch something interesting in front him. It was a clown performed simple show.






Oh NOOO!!!! Can you wonder the size of this pant! Haha Is there any Malaysians fit to this size? Rare, isn't? Hehe






Spent a night at friend's house. This picture was taken from 22th level apartment and you can either guess it from the view. The row of houses look like a fake building block which kinda interesting for me.






Found this picture in my phone. I was trying to understand this diagram and thats the reason why I keep it inside my phone. Easy for me to read and take a look at it while waiting for bike's engine to heat. EH EH EH... Hehe






On my way back to Bangi,I drop by at Puchong Perdana. Plan to have a dinner with a friend but suddenly I made up my mind. Haha Perform Maghrib and Isyak prayer here. Nice view since it is located nearby a man-made lake. Sembahyang sambil menghadap tasik, tingkap yang luas terbuka, angin sepoi-sepoi bahasa ;)






Beli buku ni untuk nampakkan hasil optimum penggunaan voucher buku. Mudah-mudahan mendapat keberkataan dunia n akhirat.


No comments:

Post a Comment