Thursday, October 21, 2010

Think Positive

Yesterday, I emailed my teacher for the sake to borrow my first assignment CD. As I mentioned in my previous entry before, my external hard disk was corrupted. And guess what, it was a big surprise as they unable to backup all my data. Imagine all pictures I save since my diploma years as well my assignments, projects and again pictures and pictures !


My teacher's response was weird. She replied in unfriendly tone and in a short message. Well, sometime we can interpret how friendly the mail or message are. Do you? Hehe :) In the email, she mentioned that I can borrow the CD after the final examination which is not a big problem for me as long I can borrow the CD.


The story behind it was, she was suspecting me! She suspects that I'm going to give my assignment to another friends who did not submit the assignment yet! How comes to earth she ever think that way. Aiyo.. Sampai ke situ fikirnya. Haha I know this story from one of my friends who come to see her for submitting her re-do assignment.


What ever it is, should I go to see her to clarify this? She was misunderstanding with me. Haha One of my friend encouraging me to see her. I was thinking the same way too. Okay.I will see her tomorrow to clarify this.


2 comments:

  1. Jangan disimpan didada. Elok diterangkan baik-baik. Biasalah orang tua pikir macam-mcam. By the way, layout baru nu agak matang sedikit. Kah Kah.

    p/s-aku nak balik dah ni. jumpa lagi nab. bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. itu la. pikir negatif benar.
    amacam? gaya gadis matang tak? haha
    selamat pulang, next time beli ole2 sorok dari sepupu2 hehe

    ReplyDelete