
The clock seems to tick and revolve faster than usual. Woke up at 6.00 am, went to ethics class at 8.00 am and suddenly it already 4.00 pm. Anyone feel same like I did? How time flies and tick tick tok !
As noticed before, this is the last week for lecture session. Study break will start next week. So, I have a target, at least to achieve it before the end of the lecture week. Work harder, thats all I can do. Hehe I will less socialize in fb, twitter and keep away YM. Haha but, of course I will do update blog as usual. Kalau rajin update la hehe
Check list before 16th of October:
1) Seminar paper for ethics (DONE :D )
2) XML project (DONE fuhh.. )
3) 610 Quiz ( DONE, Dush.. disaster )
4) 610 Test ( 15th Oct)
5) Final Report 9 ( Progress????)
6) FYP (Progress???? )
lawa lagi jadual yg saya buat hahaha
ReplyDeleteganbateh nabila...gd luck~
ReplyDeleteGood luck Nab =)
ReplyDeletethank you kawan-kawan :)
ReplyDelete