Friday, July 8, 2011

Big Family Photo

I realize something which is unplanned at all. Recently, most of my posts are office and work related stuffs. Argghhh.. It is not a signal which I am a workaholic type. Please bear it in your mind. Hehe The word workaholic itself is frightening me. It is just because most of my time in a day were spent in the office. That's the good reason enough, I think. :)

This picture was taken for the purpose to print it out and put in yearly book. Haha Not for a school official book, but for facebook. Rumors that some of the guys from our team will be leaving are spread over the floor. So, we decided to have a kind of family photo. It is just nice photo which I really love it.

Next plan is to conduct a team lunch gathering. Maybe we'll find the nearest nice restaurant. One of the member already suggested The Betel Leaf Restaurant. Sounds great since nasi beriyani is decided for the main dishes.

See, here our beautiful team members.


1 comment:

  1. Co. apa ni? The stairs makes me remembered of MMC's office =)

    ReplyDelete