Friday, October 14, 2011

3rd Place

Another update on my daily activity, as usual. Haha So, today I am going to write about the Inter-Department Netball Tournament 2011. The tournament was held in Damansara Damai and obviously the venue is quite far from my living area. Luckily I did some research on how to travel there and managed to arrived at the sport centre on time. Big applause for me as I drove alone from Bangsar :-)

Basically, our team was established a week before the tournament day. At first few colleagues were excited to join the team but they can't make it due to family commitment and other personal reason. Since most of us are 'orang muda single' so, it is not a big deal to actively participate in any games or tournament conducted by the bank sports club. Hehe

So, there is no BIG or HUGE reason for us to ignore the games. The answer will always be YES if the sports club conduct any games. Since each and every weekend I am trying my best to fill up with activity, this tournament would be the best answer for me to fill my so PLEASURE free time :p

We won the 3rd place !!!

It was unbelievable since we started the group qualification round in a dull mood. We lost to TSC team which undeniable strong and skillfull. Oh yeah, they won the 1st prize! After the lost in the first game, we were highly motivated by each of the person in the team and our spirit was boosted up. Oh Yeahh...

It was a good experience to mingle out with people from the bank and of course to keep us engaged with the sports club members. I wish to participate in more games in future. I was too lazy to think and to write more. Haha I am tired after 10 hours of training and working today ..
-___-

Do enjoy the pictures :)


Before the game starts. Did you notice from the picture, that our referee on that day was a man! :)



Serious face of me on the court. HAHA The court is really nice and this is my first experience to play netball in indoor arena.


All of the team member. CANDID !


And now, we are ready. Say Cheese....
Thank You Miss Yuga TG for the wonderful pictures..
Credit goes to her. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment