Things I did today :
1) Woke up at 4.00 am
2) Do laundry
3) Tidy up room
4) Pick the best cloth. Haha Since I haven't wear this long sleeve green shirt, then I decided to wear this. I matched it with long black jeans
5) Had simple breakfast. Cookies which emak made with a glass of milk
6) Bath
7) Performed prayer
8) Dressed up
And now, I am ready to sit for the examination. So, I talked to myself with nice and inspiring words and I did motivate myself with vibrant advises. It was a normal things which I regularly did whenever I have examination.
Reached SDB building sharp at 8.00 am in the morning. The journey from LRT universiti to LRT KLCC acquired 25 minutes. Luckily the train moved smoothly without any dely.
Entered the examination hall and the representative was busied giving guideline and instruction regarding the examination today. I was assigned to a desk located at row number 2 and my candidate number was 6600 ;p
The examination started at 9.00 am and it was tougher than what I expected. Since few of my friends already sit for this examination, they were being nice and kind to gave me tips and guideline in answering the test. Thank you. Here, the butterflies started to screaming and yelling back inside my stomach. I heard that friends managed to scored nice points in this examination. Thus, I really hope to pass this examination with flying colors too. Amin.
Finished all the four modules at 2.00 pm. Then, I went to klcc and decided to do a window shopping. Actually, I want to kick of the time since it is too early to go back home. Well, there is nothing look nice in my eyes since the prices are expensive, yes. You know why kan. Haha I decided to go back and as unexpectedly, I have another unplanned pit stop which is in KL Sentral.
Okay, now I arrived home at 3.00 pm. Should I said it is a wonderful day since the journey along the way to the examination hall was fine and smooth. Alhamdullilah. Despite the hard and tough question, but I do feel happy. No reason for that. Yes, it is a wonderful Saturday, 19th Nov 2011
Bye
Good Night
Note : this post is written before I go to back on 20112011. Nice date ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment