Saturday, March 17, 2012

Langkawi trip

Hello. This entry is especially for you. Yes umi! We went to Langkawi without a proper plan and it was an ad-hoc decision. I was emotionally unstable and thinking of something freak out to do. Imagine, I already plan to skip few classes. Ya, too bad, I admit it. That is the bad and crazy side in me. Haha

Okay, since I was very excited to go for a kinda short break vacation, I immediately texting kak long and asked her opinion. It was a 2 in 1 trip since we also plan to attend a wedding ceremony which was held at Padang Mat Sirat. Kak long's friend is from Langkawi and for the sake of her wedding, we get the chance to say hello to Langkawi back after almost 10 years. Wasn't it a good combination either. At least, it is worth for me to skip the classes. Hehe Sorry! Wont do it again in future.



We took off from home at 5 am in the morning. At first, we plan to go out as early as we could. Well the initial plan was to go out at 3 am. Haha But, obviously there is nothing much better than sleeping at that time right. So, we arrived at Kuala Perlis almost at 10 am and as expected, the queue was toooooooo long. Haha


Arrived at Kuah Jetty around 1 pm and checked in the room at 2 pm. Nice and spacious room and I like it.


Our first destination was the new and famous Langkawi Cable car. The fare is RM15 per person for riding on this cable car. The journey will take you around 15 minutes to arrive at the top of the mountain. Along the way, you will be served with the magnificent and stunning nature view. Okay, cantik ye !


This is me and kak long. A must-to-do post in photoshoot session. Haha We were jumping on the sky bridge as we trust that it will never hanging. But obviously, I felt it shaky a bit. Hehe Gayat la juga.

Kak Long and adik. I like this picture. See the hanging bridge.

A bunch of school kids extremely excited to posed and kak long was approached by them to do a favour. Haha

This picture was taken on day two, on sunday. We were ready to attend the wedding ceremony. That is the owner of the home-stay which we rented. He is apak's old friend since 30 years back. Friendship forever gitu!

At Mahsuri Monumen. Eh, dunno exactly the place name. Haha Nice hot and sunny day.

With the bride.

Another a must-to-do activity here. Shopping! Apparently my taste was shifted extremely. Previously I had never get interested to join mak in hopping at this section. Look at it now! I look too focus and excited in this picture. I officially announced that I've join the group! New makcik-makcik interests now. Haha


Guess what, overspending!!! We came here with 5 bags and yet, they couldn't afford anymore. Haha emak decided to buy a new luggage for her few glasses and dining plate set.


Two new members! To be filled with shopping items. Ish Ish.. Too much spending here but it was worth, I guess la. We came back here after 10 years and all of us already had a list to-buy items already in mind! Hehe

A must-to visit place, again. The eagle square. Aumm ! This is our last pit stop in our 2 days journey here. It was just too fast and we only managed to visit few places. I think, we should spend over 3 days to make it worth to take a tour around the island. Maybe will plan it in future trip. Insyallah.


This dark and a bit blur picture was taken while waiting for the last ferry trip on Sunday. See, adik n me were assigned to look after the bags while mak and kak long went for another round of shopping in the complex. Again and again. Haha A nice short trip in Langkawi for 2 days. I enjoyed it much.

Bonjour Langkawi. Till we meet again!

;-)

p/s: benci la. kenapa font bertukar2 ni, spacing pun bercampur2!

No comments:

Post a Comment