Good morning. It is a cool drizzling Monday morning and I feel sleepy. But I couldn't as I'm in a battle to settle down few corrections in my proposal. It wasn't a good news either. Haha Let's keep aside the proposal battle for 10 minutes and lets mingle and talk about the blissful weekend.
I went to farzana's place in Nilai as she requested me n Amira to accompany her for a wedding invitation on Saturday, 6th Oct. Thus, Amira and I decided to came on a day before the wedding after the working hour. As Farzana is going to celebrate her silver jubilee, both me and Amira had planned a simple celebration for her.
We bought a cake and there goes the simple celebration. Earlier we had a dinner together and I left the cake inside the car with a peak hope that it wont melt. Yeah, It wasn't melt and the cake was perfect as when we bought it.
The birthday girl
Its a cheese blueberry cake. Delicious.
Three of us before we ruined the cake.
Gedik pose from us. Haha
We took off to Gemencheh on the next day as early 9.30 am in the morning on the next day. Farzana has another plan to join a charity walk in putrajaya at 4pm while Amira has another outing plan. As everyone have own agenda, so we took off early.
Had a karaoke session along the journey.
Songs of the day were:
Najwa Latif - Kosong
Najwa Latif - Cinta Muka Buku
Haha
Cheerss!







No comments:
Post a Comment