Tuesday, January 1, 2013

bbw 2012

Its a wrap and I manage to visit this book fair 3 times. 
Undoubtedly, it was a super crazy sale and personally I think this year's fair was the best compared to 2 previous fair which were held in MAEPS and South City Mall (back in 2011). The hall is way spacious and books were located accordingly with the aid of big label of section.

This entry is basically for me to keep all photos which were snapped during the fair. I took the photo at the first place as some of friends keep asking name of authors and their novels. Hehe! Obviously I couldn't recall the names as my eyes were mesmerized with those tonnes of books. Super hilarious as I couldn't find the correct path for me while searching the books. I keep strolling the same lane over and over again and many lanes were skipped. Eyes were wandered all over the hall while hands were busy holding a box. An empty box la, of course. Haha

I bought 12 books. Hew hew hew

Enjoy the pictures. Its a new year guys, welcome 2013. I need to re-set my resolution which is to read a book in a month. Sounds pretty easy but it is hard since slow reading is my current illness. Happy sight seeing!
;-)










No comments:

Post a Comment