Assalamualaikum.
Here, three of us enjoying the weekend with gloomy activity at room. At first we planned to go hiking at broga hill but due to rainy day on the day before, we decided to postponed our plan. It might be dangerous to hike (slippery etc).
We went to Alamanda instead of enjoying the nature at broga hill.
Girls will always be a girl. Haha Lets check out what girls do in shopping mall besides window shopping in shoes/ clothes/ handbags outlet.
Here!
Fruits.
Fruits.
Fresh fishes made me thrilled and I wish to have a fridge in room right now so that I can buy as many fishes I could. I am talking as if I have 10 children at home. Kahkahkah
In full concentration to look for the best broccoli Yes, all look same but there must exists the best among the good one. Hehe
In full concentration to compare prices.
Ready to go back. Read the next entry to figure out the second part of this entry.
Hola!







No comments:
Post a Comment