Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hello hostel life

Assalamualaikaum

I am back to the hostel life! Of course I am glad but at the same time I am pretty sure it will be a time for reminiscing a good old days staying in hostel. It will be a 6 days and 5 nights stay here. Quite a long period  I have to say.

Well, it is not in Seri Iskandar campus neither Shah Alam campus. It is in Pasir Gudang campus which is a new populated campus. It is a very nice campus with beautiful landscape and modern style building. I will post more pictures soon insyallah.

The reason why we are here is because we are attending a compulsory course for the lecturers. It is related to our P & P improvement. So here we are for another 5 days. We have just completed our day 1 successfully. Pheww. Will update soon. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment