Now lets talk about random pictures from my phone. This is my favorite thing to do when I am stuck doing something. Obviously I'm stuck at the lines of code right now. Anyone wanna do me a favour to solve it? Hehe

It was all of sudden and I would say it as a big coincidence ever! I was on my way to meet my parents in PWTC, I was in one of the LRT coach to be exact. Big surprise I see him standing alone at the one side of the coach busying texting/gaming/browsing on his phone. Haha It was sharp 9pm and they do work hard after the company announce to give quite a big amount of bonus for this year. No wonder he still in office at this time. Haha
I managed to say "Hi" to him. Luckily he still recognizes me, or else! Berani la kalau dia mengaku tak kenal. Cehh... We stop at the same station. Okay, that's the end of the story.

On the 3rd week, I'm not sure exactly the date where I went to library and was eagerly looking for a reference books which are related to subjects that I enrolled in this semester. By now, the semester break almost reach it last bits and I did not read any page of this book yet. Ya, only manage to read and browse the sub-chapters in this book only.
Sigh -__-

Addicted ! At first I was disagree to play this game once a friend invite me to join her. To be sincere, it was freaking funny to shoot the balls in less than 2 metre distance with small space. But then, it was awesome! Note that your first impression or thought will changed whenever you try it on or experienced it. Haha
Thats all for now. Im going to continue the stressful job.
Happy weekend everyone.
1 week break makes me lazy! -___-
No comments:
Post a Comment