Tuesday, April 17, 2012

surprise

It wasn't a good news either. Haha Previously my team mate texted me said that the presentation will be postponed. I was happily scream and my mind started to guessing the due date. At least, he will drag the presentation in 1 week time. Ya, at least he will extend it to next week.

But the happiness was lasting no longer that I expect it to be. Another big news hit me out this evening during the class. He asked all of us to submit the task before 12 am tonight! Hew Hew Hew Should I scream or shout. Haha

Working in front of pc really piss me off. I stuck almost 4 hours as I struggled to fixed the logic error. The code looks fine, but it didn't work as expected. A tiny mistake at the end of the semicolon was the reason. Boleh kurus kalau macam ni hari-hari. Tiba-tiba masuk bab kurus.

Okay, Bye.. I need to continue work.

No comments:

Post a Comment