What more can I say as all the family members and I are thrilled to welcome a new family member soon. Insyallah. So, I have nothing much to say as the series of photos will describe it all. Hopefully it works. I am out of words.
My gorgeous mama and I. As always, gorgeous :)
Notice some ulam on the table. Actually I was busy preparing those ulam for the dining buffet table. As the flash of the camera grabbed my attention, I am ready for a pose. Haha
These people helped a lot through out the ceremony. The natural creativity lie behind them couldn't be denied more. They decorated the hantaran and the best part of it was all the hantaran were sponsored by the family members. Lucky kak long, her rezeki.
;-)
Early family members arrived and had their breakfast. Surprisingly we woke up as early 4 am to prepare the breakfast. Mama cooked the super delicious rendang ayam as the best complement to pulut kuning. A perfect combination. We also prepared some curry puffs, cucur badak, nasi goreng, moist choc cake all together for the breakfast.
A bunch of hero in the family. I couldnt deny more as the gadget conquered them all, and all other kids out there. I believe on that. Thats the biggest challenge of parents nowadays. Obviously we are children from the super cool 90s batch. There is no such gadget as we play hide and seek live.
Mama's siblings. The main contributor of the hantaran.
Ahem Ahem !
This may be the serious part I guess so. I wish to hear the conversation but somehow the kitchen needed me more.
Kak Long and relatives.
The sarung cincin moment.
Me and Kak Long.
My super gorgeous mama. Again.
Pak Yang showed his skill in preparing char kuew teow for the guests.
The main course for the lunch.
Heros were lining up to get their lunch meal.
Hantaran.
My super busy Daddy.
The tale of 3 sisters.
That hows the special moment occurred for us on the 021212. Cheers!
ko bila plak?haha
ReplyDelete