Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I am Ecomaniac

2020 is about 8 years in coming, so obviously I will turn 33 years old at that particular year. I always wonder what am I going to be in future as what I always did when I was young. I still remember how I am eager to know what career path I will be in back in my schooling years. Apparently, none of my dream list jobs match what am I now.

Other than that, I still wonder when will I owned my dream house, my dream car and my dream man. Ahem! All of the things listed are still in searching and dreaming.
;-)

So here, lets try something new fresh and vibrant to start the day off. I was curiously try this apps and the result as follows.



Yippie!
An ecomaniac. I am not sure the full definition of this word but it kinda thrilled me as I saw these three words  "Living on three simple rules : Reduce, Reuse, Recycle"

Doesn't it mean I practice an healthy economic lifestyle. Haha Nice one and obviously I love doing charity and volunteering job which I actively participate during my years in bank of H. It was fun and great. I wish to do more!

Go and try this apps. 
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment